This is the third in a three-part series on the Q&A routine, which has long been considered as the most powerful routine a mentalist can do and the “backbone of mentalism,” according to Bob Cassidy. The first teleseminar featured the history, foundations, and background of this essential mentalism art. The second featured advanced techniques and additional routines.
Now, Bob Cassidy, arguably the most influential mentalist the last few decades, brings it all together for performers who want to bring their Q&A act to the highest, most professional level. With this material, one will appear to actually read minds and even those in the know will not be able to follow any methods. This is the incredible information that was shared in Cassidy’s landmark, exclusive, and highly acclaimed Q&A workshops!
Learn the following techniques of Q&A:
- the art of answering questions, which is one of the most important and necessary techniques to performing as the answers are the crucial part of the routine!
- how to integrate cold reading into the answer revelations and make them sound even more incredible!
- modernized and modified Anderson/Hoy techniques!
- how to use misdirection and logical disconnects so that even audience members in the know will have a hard time following or determining the methods!
- Jazz Mentalism, the most powerful Q&A approach! Using this, one can walk into any environment, grab some paper and pencils, and do a complete, convincing, and unforgettable Q&A act!
This item is for online viewing and dwonload once purchased, it is not a physical product.